Exception™ Index du Forum
Exception™
Laissez moi vous montrer un clan particulié où toute la journée vous pouvez venir rêver...

Exception™ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Fim Speedway% Grand Prix 5 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Exception™ Index du Forum -> :: Partie Publique :: -> ¤Demandes de recrutements ¤
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
attenfat

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Fim Speedway% Grand Prix 5 Répondre en citant

Fim Speedway Grand Prix 5 > bit.ly/255yDFg

Anyway,,,,get,,,itLove,,watching,,speedway,,and,,this,,game,,is,,really,,goodWell,done,,good,job!,And,never,forget,while,you,play,,no,brakes,,no,gears,,no,fear!,;-),Read,More,,Was,this,review,helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,9,of,10,people,(90%),found,this,review,helpful,TheReal2c,36,products,in,account,1,review,Recommended,15.4,hrs,on,record,Posted:,7,January,I,love,this,game!,Even,though,I'm,from,the,states,but,I've,seen,them,on,TV,since,i,was,younger,and,now,they,have,a,game,that,reached,my,expectation's55,,66-400,Gorzow,WlkpCustomer,,,reviews,,,Customer,,,Review,,,system,,,updated!,,,Learn,,,more,,,I,,,don't,,,know,,,if,,,that,,,would,,,be,,,realistic,,,though,,,,don't,,,know,,,the,,,sport,,,well,,,enoughBottom,,,line:,,,This,,,is,,,about,,,as,,,realistic,,,as,,,a,,,game,,,like,,,this,,,could,,,be,,,made,,,,when,,,few,,,if,,,any,,,gamers,,,have,,,any,,,experience,,,with,,,this,,,kind,,,of,,,racingHe,,,became,,,only,,,the,,,second,,,British,,,rider,,,to,,,win,,,the,,,FIM,,,British,,,Grand,,,Prix,,,after,,,Martin,,,Dugard,,,,as,,,Wild,,,Card,,,,won,,,the,,,2000,,,event,,,at,,,Coventry,,,,ironically,,,watched,,,by,,,a,,,17,,,year,,,old,,,,Chris,,,Harris,,,Copyright,,,2016,,,-,,,All,,,Rights,,,Reserved,,,Terms,,,&,,,Conditions:,,,Website,,,,,,Ticket,,,,,,Competition,,,,,,Media,,,,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Website,,,Design,,,&,,,development,,,by,,,Fluid,,,Creative,,,Media,,,Cymu,,,Wales,,,.Wish,,,it,,,supported,,,my,,,FFB,,,wheel,,,(old,,,MS,,,Sisewinder,,,FFB,,,Wheel.well,,,i,,,can,,,only,,,use,,,the,,,shifters,,,to,,,steer)You,don't,have,to,be,a,fan,of,the,sport:,in,fact,,this,game,is,already,very,close,to,making,me,a,fanTRAVEL,,,INFO,,,From,,,airport:,,,Nearest,,,airport,,,is,,,Cardiff,,,InternationalI,,,also,,,had,,,the,,,pleasure,,,to,,,meet,,,with,,,Nicki,,,Pedersen,,,,Jason,,,Crump,,,,Hans,,,Andersen,,,,Martin,,,Smolinski,,,and,,,many,,,great,,,riders,,,from,,,Poland,,,to,,,the,,,Czech,,,Republic,,,,from,,,Germany,,,to,,,Hungary,,,,from,,,Croatia,,,to,,,DenmarkRoute,(E65),from,Poznan,&,Zielona,GoraTo,,,be,,,honest,,,Speedway,,,Liga,,,was,,,great,,,too,,,but,,,the,,,riding,,,experience,,,is,,,far,,,the,,,best,,,in,,,this,,,new,,,game.The,,,only,,,thing,,,I,,,miss,,,is,,,a,,,career,,,mode,,,where,,,you,,,can,,,have,,,you,,,own,,,driver,,,and,,,bikeIt's,,,a,,,lot,,,better,,,than,,,the,,,old,,,FIM,,,SGP,,,3,,,and,,,4,,,gamesThis,game,really,builds,up,the,excitement,,but,I,would,advise,turning,the,announcer,way,down,"cuz,he,has,a,limited,choice,of,words,he,uses,and,it,gets,irritating,real,guickIt's,,,a,,,very,,,odd,,,feeling,,,when,,,they,,,face,,,off,,,against,,,the,,,Bees,,,though,,,:)It's,,,not,,,an,,,easy,,,game,,,to,,,master,,,,far,,,from,,,it,,,,but,,,the,,,simulation,,,mode,,,is,,,where,,,you'll,,,get,,,the,,,best,,,feeling,,,of,,,actually,,,riding,,,the,,,bikes,,,and,,,being,,,out,,,there,,,on,,,the,,,trackHowever,this,is,where,the,good,stuff,endsId,,,like,,,to,,,see,,,a,,,career,,,mode,,,with,,,British,,,elite,,,league,,,and,,,polish,,,league,,,etcMaybe,a,2016,DLC?,Read,More,,Was,this,review,helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,33,of,37,people,(89%),found,this,review,helpful,3,1,person,found,this,review,funny,clymer242,325,products,in,account,1,review,Recommended,19.7,hrs,on,record,Posted:,30,November,,2015,If,you,are,into,racing,games,or,really,like,speedway,this,game,is,a,lot,of,funThe,track,even,changes,realistically,from,one,heat,to,the,next.Cons:Learning,curve,is,steep,for,new,players,(just,getting,around,the,track,is,a,challenge,until,you,figure,it,out)setup,options,are,very,limited,and,not,well,explainedNo,rider,customizationNo,career,mode,,just,a,season,modeVery,unforgiving,if,you,go,off,track,,I'd,like,the,game,to,give,you,the,option,to,let,off,the,gas,and,slow,down,if,you,go,off,track,,so,you,only,get,penalized,if,you,get,an,advantage,from,itWell,,,done,,,,good,,,job!,,,And,,,never,,,forget,,,while,,,you,,,play,,,,no,,,brakes,,,,no,,,gears,,,,no,,,fear!,,,;-),,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,westham12345,,,(,,,14.6,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,26,,,December,,,,2015,,,Great,,,fun,,,,I'm,,,a,,,big,,,fan,,,of,,,speedway,,,and,,,have,,,purchased,,,all,,,previous,,,speedway,,,games,,,on,,,the,,,PC,,,-,,,this,,,is,,,by,,,far,,,the,,,bestIt,,,will,,,take,,,a,,,bit,,,to,,,get,,,used,,,to,,,how,,,it,,,works,,,and,,,when,,,you,,,first,,,start,,,playing,,,,you'll,,,crash,,,quite,,,a,,,bitread,,more,,MAX,,FOR,,BRILLIANT,,BARTEK,,Polish,,hotshot,,Bartosz,,Zmarzlik,,blazed,,to,,a,,15-point,,maximum,,as,,Vetlanda,,claimed,,their,,first,,Swedish,,Elitserien,,win,,of,,2016Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,TheReal2c,,(,,15.4,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,7,,January,,I,,love,,this,,game!,,Even,,though,,I'm,,from,,the,,states,,but,,I've,,seen,,them,,on,,TV,,since,,i,,was,,younger,,and,,now,,they,,have,,a,,game,,that,,reached,,my,,expectation'sIt's,a,very,odd,feeling,when,they,face,off,against,the,Bees,though,:)It's,not,an,easy,game,to,master,,far,from,it,,but,the,simulation,mode,is,where,you'll,get,the,best,feeling,of,actually,riding,the,bikes,and,being,out,there,on,the,trackI,,,also,,,found,,,putting,,,the,,,AI,,,onto,,,Hard,,,difficulty,,,was,,,a,,,help,,,when,,,it,,,came,,,to,,,staying,,,on,,,the,,,trackYou'll,find,yourself,crashing,into,the,barriers,more,often,than,not,for,the,first,few,hours,but,the,hardest,part,is,riding,with,three,other,riders,who,want,the,same,thing,as,you,do,,to,winGraphics,,,and,,,game,,,play,,,is,,,great,,,,although,,,for,,,attracting,,,new,,,fans,,,it,,,is,,,basic,,,and,,,become,,,very,,,boring,,,as,,,there,,,isn't,,,a,,,lot,,,to,,,do,,,(very,,,similar,,,to,,,the,,,previous,,,SGP,,,games)Downside,,,to,,,the,,,game,,,is,,,the,,,decisions,,,by,,,the,,,referee,,,-,,,"caused,,,a,,,collision",,,when,,,no,,,one,,,has,,,crashed,,,,and,,,also,,,two,,,riders,,,get,,,excluded,,,for,,,falling,,,off,,,in,,,the,,,first,,,bend.Also,,,,the,,,game,,,has,,,been,,,clearly,,,manufactured,,,for,,,high,,,spec,,,computers,,,-,,,and,,,although,,,my,,,PC,,,is,,,a,,,good,,,spec,,,and,,,has,,,above,,,the,,,minimum,,,requirements,,,the,,,game,,,still,,,runs,,,slow,,,(as,,,I,,,see,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,users,,,have,,,the,,,problem)It,,,would,,,be,,,great,,,if,,,the,,,makers,,,of,,,the,,,game,,,would,,,release,,,a,,,PS4,,,/,,,Xbox,,,1,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,game,,,(as,,,promised!),,,before,,,people,,,lose,,,interest,,,in,,,the,,,game!,,,A,,,MAC,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,game,,,would,,,be,,,great,,,too!(4/5,,,stars),,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,2,,,of,,,2,,,people,,,(100%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,plasmajam,,,418,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,12,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,102.6,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,3,,,February,,,Now,,,,one,,,of,,,my,,,favorite,,,games!,,,You'll,,,find,,,the,,,other,,,reviewers,,,are,,,legit,,,in,,,their,,,assessment,,,of,,,FIM,,,SpeedwayIt,is,so,much,better,than,the,ride,and,sliders,game,on,the,un,supported,webI,,,would,,,love,,,to,,,have,,,seen,,,some,,,classic,,,riders,,,put,,,into,,,the,,,game,,,like,,,Ole,,,Olsen,,,,Ivan,,,Mauger,,,,Peter,,,Collins,,,,Phil,,,Crump,,,and,,,a,,,more,,,recent,,,classic,,,like,,,Tony,,,Rickardsson,,,etc,,,etc,,,and,,,also,,,some,,,little,,,touches,,,that,,,would,,,have,,,made,,,it,,,feel,,,more,,,complete,,,like,,,riding,,,into,,,and,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,pits,,,,somewhere,,,I,,,spent,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,time,,,as,,,a,,,kid,,,at,,,Coventry,,,(or,,,Brandon),,,Bees.I've,,,been,,,to,,,most,,,of,,,the,,,stadiums,,,in,,,the,,,UK,,,to,,,watch,,,the,,,Bees,,,but,,,now,,,I,,,live,,,in,,,the,,,south,,,in,,,order,,,to,,,get,,,my,,,Speedway,,,fix,,,I,,,follow,,,Poole,,,Pirates,,,but,,,not,,,as,,,much,,,as,,,I'd,,,like,,,toAnd,,,here,,,it,,,is,,,,the,,,FIM,,,Speedway,,,Grand,,,Prix,,,15,,,is,,,far,,,the,,,best,,,game,,,in,,,this,,,genre,,,and,,,a,,,must,,,have,,,for,,,all,,,speedway,,,fansI've,,met,,with,,Greg,,Hancock,,in,,person,,three,,times,,,with,,the,,whole,,USA,,Team,,two,,times,,including,,Billy,,Hamill,,and,,Sam,,ErmolenkoYes,,,it,,,is,,,a,,,speedway,,,game,,,however,,,expect,,,nothing,,,but,,,frustation,,,with,,,this,,,title.3/10,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,ContraNetwork,,,(,,,10.0,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,22,,,December,,,,2015,,,Video:,,,Speedway,,,Grand,,,Prix,,,15,,,,is,,,a,,,game,,,of,,,speedway,,,simulation,,,,graphically,,,very,,,nice,,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,sound,,,effects,,,and,,,arrangements.He,,,can,,,play,,,either,,,mode:,,,Arcade,,,,in,,,that,,,Simulative.For,,,fans,,,of,,,the,,,genre,,,,is,,,definitely,,,a,,,must.buy,,,with,,,your,,,eyes,,,closed!While,,,for,,,casual,,,players,,,,have,,,to,,,look,,,at,,,the,,,pros,,,and,,,cons,,,before,,,buying,,,,as,,,being,,,VERY,,,simulation,,,,it,,,could,,,be,,,very,,,difficult!Ah,,,,you,,,can,,,customize,,,your,,,bike,,,and,,,play,,,online,,,with,,,up,,,4,,,players!,,,(Below,,,is,,,the,,,Italian,,,full,,,review),,,Un,,,enorme,,,potenza,,,senza,,,freni!Prova,,,l'emozione,,,di,,,guidare,,,ad,,,alta,,,velocit,,,,FIM,,,Speedway,,,Grand,,,Prix,,,15,,,,,,un,,,simulatore,,,di,,,speedway.Mostra,,,le,,,tue,,,abilit,,,e,,,tattiche,,,per,,,vincere,,,il,,,campionato,,,2015!Feature:,,,-,,,Stadi,,,dettagliati,,,con,,,diversi,,,tipi,,,di,,,superifce-,,,Possibilit,,,di,,,guidare,,,sia,,,in,,,modalit,,,ARCADE,,,che,,,in,,,quella,,,SIMULATIVA-,,,Tunning,,,moto-,,,Modalit,,,Online-,,,Achievement,,,di,,,Steam,,,Parere,,,personale:,,,FIM,,,Speedway,,,Grand,,,Prix,,,15,,,,,,,un,,,gioco,,,di,,,speedway,,,simulativo,,,,graficamente,,,molto,,,curato,,,,cos,,,come,,,gli,,,effetti,,,sonori,,,e,,,le,,,modalit.E',,,possibile,,,giocare,,,sia,,,in,,,modalit:,,,Arcade,,,,che,,,in,,,quella,,,Simulativa.Per,,,gli,,,appassionati,,,del,,,genere,,,,,,,sicuramente,,,un,,,must,,,da,,,comprare,,,ad,,,occhi,,,chiusi!Mentre,,,per,,,quanto,,,riguarda,,,i,,,giocatori,,,occasionali,,,,devono,,,guardare,,,i,,,pro,,,e,,,contro,,,,prima,,,dell'acquisto,,,,poich,,,essendo,,,MOLTO,,,simulativo,,,,potrebbe,,,risultare,,,molto,,,difficile!Ah,,,,,,possibile,,,personalizzare,,,le,,,moto,,,e,,,giocare,,,online,,,fino,,,a,,,4,,,giocatori!Voto:,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Most,,,Helpful,,,Reviews,,,In,,,the,,,past,,,30,,,days,,,3,,,of,,,4,,,people,,,(75%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,,,,,,,732,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,51,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,73.4,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,20,,,April,,,Proud,,,to,,,be,,,a,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,team!,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Most,,,Helpful,,,Reviews,,,In,,,the,,,past,,,90,,,days,,,5,,,of,,,5,,,people,,,(100%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,Hammerark,,,238,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,22,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,5.8,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,24,,,February,,,I've,,,been,,,waiting,,,for,,,a,,,Speedway,,,game,,,for,,,a,,,long,,,time,,,that,,,actually,,,did,,,justice,,,to,,,the,,,sport,,,and,,,finally,,,it,,,has,,,arrived.I,,,purchased,,,FIM,,,03,,,and,,,04,,,some,,,time,,,ago,,,hoping,,,they,,,would,,,capture,,,the,,,feeling,,,somewhat,,,but,,,they,,,were,,,really,,,lacking,,,and,,,very,,,buggy,,,so,,,I,,,purchased,,,this,,,one,,,thinking,,,the,,,experience,,,could,,,be,,,somewhat,,,similarOr,,at,,least,,use,,your,,own,,customized,,driver-,,It's,,about,,the,,2015,,season,,which,,is,,well,,over,,by,,now f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Exception™ Index du Forum -> :: Partie Publique :: -> ¤Demandes de recrutements ¤ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006